International Office (Arch.) once more hosted a Welcome Event for all new international students of our faculty.
The event started at 11 a.m. on Thursday, October 5th, 2017 in Faculty Room (L3 01 58).
The programme included:
- presentation about the faculty, structure of study programmes, orientation week, seminar basaar, and other useful information
- presentation on expectations at FB15, by M.Sc. Isabell Schütz from Department of Design and Building Construction (EBK)
- welcome by local buddies
- get together over snacks prepared by local buddies
- Zeus registration with help from Rechnerpool
- group photo
- tour of the faculty building, the campus, and visit of some department units, together with local buddies as tour guides.
Every guest received a welcome bag with informative material prepared by Student Council.